Why do you CrossFit?
I do crossfit for a few reason’s.
- I find it hard to motivate myself and push hard in the general gym atmosphere and find working out alone is boring. Crossfit is much more enjoyable to me. Working out in a group setting with a coach and other members helping you push through your workout.
- Every workout is typically always different , so you don’t get into a boring routine.
- There is always personal goals and movements to improve on
- Great community of people inside and outside the gym
- Keeps a friendly competition at home trying to keep up with my wife
- Anyone can do it, you just scale to your ability level. Doesn’t matter how experienced or new you are everyone always helps motivate and supports you to work hard.
What is your favorite movement?
I like a lot of movements, but my favorite movement would be the squat clean.
What movement do you HATE?
Definitely hate toes to bar.
If you could be any super hero, who would you be?!
If I could be a super hero I would like to be Wolverine. I would love to have his ability to heal fast.